Once again, after the recent information about possible changes to Covid-19 protocols, all our fingers are crossed that we can open our Exeter show before too long.
Keep an eye on 1stwomenuk.co.uk and your inbox for our newsletter updates – as soon as we know, so will you!
What we DO know is that the 100 portraits exhibiting in Exeter will be staying there for the whole of the summer which is fantastic news. We cannot wait to see you all again soon!
In the meantime, of course, you can always see the full show in glorious technicolour at their virtual home online HERE.
Don’t forget too, our fantastic FirstWomen:Live! free Zoomcasts.
Join the live Q&A sessions from the comfort of your sofa and experience pioneers in your living room! Find out more about our next event in the Project News section of 1stwomenuk.co.uk.
About Exeter RAMM
Exeter is the local stomping ground for 16 First Women in the exhibition including Angela Rippon, Dr Sarah Buck, Dame Hilary Mantel and beatboxer Bellatrix.
Watch ITV’s coverage of the Exeter show below. ITV presenter: Jacquie Bird
RAMM NOW CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Tuesday to Sunday 10am-5pm (last admission 4pm)
Closed Mondays and Bank Holidays
How you can help RAMM when you visit the show:
- If you are feeling unwell please visit on another day.
- Please wear a face covering, unless you are exempt.
- Do use the hand sanitiser stations throughout your visit.
- Please use contactless payment in our shop and cafe if possible.
- If you are visiting with family members under 15 years of age, please agree which adult in your group will take responsibility for them.
- Our lockers are currently closed so please avoid bringing large bags or anything else to the museum that you will not be able to easily carry around.
How to get there:
Royal Albert Memorial Museum and Art Gallery
Queen Street (Entry only via Garden Entrance)