We are delighted to announce that the 100 First Women Portraits will be opening in Exeter, Devon UK on Saturday 24th October 2020
On it’s 7th tour stop, all 100 portraits will be showing at Exeter’s Royal Albert Memorial Museum from 24/10/20 – 03/01/21. Entry is free.
We are thrilled to open the show so close to Anita’s home turf of Somerset. Exeter is also the local stomping ground for 16 First Women in the exhibition including Angela Rippon, Dr Sarah Buck, Dame Hilary Mantel and beatboxer Bellatrix.
In accordance with Covid-19 guidelines entry to the RAMM and the First Women exhibition is by pre-booked ticket only. Please check the RAMM website on the day of your visit for updates.
Find out more and book your slot and free ticket here.
Tuesday to Sunday 10am-5pm (last admission 4pm)
Closed Mondays and Bank Holidays
How you can help RAMM when you visit the show:
- If you are feeling unwell please visit on another day.
- Please wear a face covering, unless you are exempt.
- Do use the hand sanitiser stations throughout your visit.
- Please use contactless payment in our shop and cafe if possible.
- If you are visiting with family members under 15 years of age, please agree which adult in your group will take responsibility for them.
- Our lockers are currently closed so please avoid bringing large bags or anything else to the museum that you will not be able to easily carry around.
Exeter RAMM have also organised a series of ‘Meet the Artist’ talks with Anita Corbin.
Thursday 29 October
Wednesday 4, Friday 13, Wednesday 18, Thursday 26 November
10am to 12pm
Free Entrance Ticket Required – for details and to book click HERE
How to get there:
Royal Albert Memorial Museum and Art Gallery
Queen Street (Entry only via Garden Entrance)
Photo of RAMM: Mark Jones